For your customers, Merchant Services means more flexible and convenient payment options. For you, it means increasing your customers' spending ability, enhancing your businessís cash flow, and helping to reduce the burden of billing and collection. With Merchant Services, you can:
- Accept most major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Diners, JCB, and American Express
- Offer comprehensive point-of-sale debit card processing solutions
- Extend processing services to include Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) of food stamps and other cash or cash-like benefits
- Include prepaid card (gift, wireless, long distance, etc.) acceptance in your payment processing services
- Create additional revenue stream with pin-based transactions
- Reduce the incidence of bad checks
At St. Johns Bank, we offer our Merchant Services program through TransFirst, a premier provider of transaction processing services and payment enabling technologies. TransFirst was ranked 23rd in the 2006 FinTech 100, an annual industry ranking developed and published by American Banker and Financial Insights. The ranking includes the top 100 global technology and service providers to the financial services industry. TransFirst currently processes approximately $23 billion in annual sales volume for more than 160,000 merchants and more than 965 financial institutions.
Merchant Services from St. Johns Bank and TransFirst means state-of-the-art equipment, competitive pricing, low equipment costs, and superior 24/7 toll-free customer support. Interested? Contact Richelle Fischer by phone at (314) 428-1059 ext. 3407 or by using our contact us form. Richelle is available to meet with you at your office or at any one of our bank locations.