Committed to helping our community
Below is some information and resources that we hope you will find useful. We will continue to update this page with the most current links and facts as they become available. Stay safe and be well!
Information about COVID-19 and St. Johns Bank
Consumer Loan Payment Assistance
We understand due to the current economic turmoil that some customers may find themselves experiencing financial hardships. If you have been affected by COVID-19 and would like to speak with someone regarding your loan payment options pertaining to your personal consumer loan, please call Joanne Miller at 636-939-3495 x 3923.
Information for Small Businesses, Independent Contractors and Self-Employed Individuals
SBA disaster loans are now available to Missouri Small Businesses Economically Impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications.
- Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing may call (800) 877-8339.
Information to protect you and your family
- CDC best practices to protect you and your family
- Security information from the FBI for those working from home PDF
- Pandemic triggers an increase in phishing scams. What to look for. PDF
- If you are a Bazing checking account customer, there are some health care and ID theft benefits available to you.