- Households that meet income and residency requirements.
What is available?
- Up to $5,000 toward a down payment and/or closing costs to help purchase a home..
- First-time homebuyers who meet requirements may receive up to $10,000.
Are there restrictions?
- Homeowner must agree to a Deed Restriction requiring five years of residency in the property..
How to apply?
- See any St. Johns Bank Branch Manager for details or call us.
Funds are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may be depleted at any time throughout the year without notice. Offer is subject to credit approval.