Mobile Banking App
With the St. Johns Bank Mobile App, customers can:
Check account balances
View transaction history
Transfer money between accounts
Download and Use Instructions
- Login to NetConnect
- Click “Options” tab at the top
- Click “Mobile Settings” in the sub-category
- Check the box “Enable web access for your mobile device”
- Choose “YES” to receive Text Message Alerts
- Enter Mobile phone number
- Select wireless provider
- Check boxes of accounts you would like to show up on Mobile App
- Click “Submit”
- Search St Johns Bank
- Click “Get” and download app
Google Play Store:
- Search St Johns Bank
- Click “Install” and download app
- Launch App off Mobile device
- Click “Login” at the bottom
- Enter Mobile ID (NetConnect ID)
- Enter Mobile Password (NetConnect password)
- Click “Login”
- Read Mobile Terms, click “I agree” and then “continue”
Mobile deposit allows customers to deposit a check via the St. Johns Mobile App by taking a picture of the front and back of the check with their iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Registering for Mobile Deposit access
- From the navigation menu, tap Mobile Deposits.
- Enter your user information, and then tap Continue.
- Select which accounts you would like to deposit to.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, and then tap Continue.
- View the confirmation message, and then tap OK.
You are now in a pending Mobile Deposit approval status. Once your financial institution approves your request, normally within one business day, you will be prompted to accept the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions upon your next log in to your mobile app. Once you agree to the Terms and Conditions, you will have immediate access to the Mobile Deposit menu screen to submit deposits.
Depositing a Check*
- Select the deposits option from navigation menu and select Deposit a Check.
- Tap Check Front
- Take a clear picture of the entire check front using the brackets. Tap Use
- Tap Check Back
- Take a clear picture of the entire check back using the brackets. (Please endorse the back of the check “For Mobile Deposit Only”) Tap Use
- Enter check amount and select account for deposit.
- Tap Deposit
Enrollment for Mobile Text Banking
Enrolling for text banking must be done through the traditional NetConnect site.
- Log into NetConnect.
- Select Options > Mobile Settings > Text Mobile banking.
- Enter mobile phone number, select mobile provider, select accounts to access via text,
and create Mobile Short Name for each selected account. Click Submit.
Mobile Short Name is the name included in the text to request information for a specific account. Example: Texting Bal returns the balance of all accounts you have with St. Johns Bank. Texting Bal Vacay returns only the balance of the account with Vacay as the mobile short name.
- Review enrollment information. Check I accept these full terms and conditions and click Confirm.
- Confirmation screen provides instructions to complete the enrollment process.
- Reply Yes to the text message sent to your mobile device.
To Perform a Balance Request
Text Bal to 89549 to request balance information for all enrolled accounts.
Text Bal <Mobile Short Name> to 89549 to request balance information for a specific account.
To Perform a History Request
Text Hist to 89549 to request last four transactions for all enrolled accounts.
Text Hist <Mobile Short Name> to 89549 to request last four transactions for a specific account.
Mobile Text Banking Commands
Returns balance for all enrolled accounts.
Bal <mobile short name>
Returns balance for specified account.
Returns last 4 transactions for all enrolled accounts.
Hist <mobile short name>
Returns last 4 transactions for specified account.
Disables enrollment for text Mobile Banking.
In order to use our App, you must already be a NetConnect customer.