It's comforting to know that a St. Johns Bank Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit can help you handle just about anything that comes along.
Home Equity Line of Credit Special PromotionHome Equity Lines of Credit
Variable APR for as low as 4.00% APR* first 12 months then as low as 4.50% APR*
Apply online or at any branch.
*Promotional rate is for new loans only. 4.00% APR applies to properties with loan-to-value of 75% or less. The promotional rate of Prime minus 1% is for the first 12 monthly billing cycles and will reprice to Prime minus 0.50% for the remaining term. Promotional rate for properties with loan-to-value of 76%-85% is Prime minus .50% floating for first 12 monthly billing cycles, then reprices at Prime floating for the remaining term. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will vary with Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. Proof of adequate property insurance is required.10-year term. Payments based on 20-year amortization. Minimum payment will not fully repay the loan in 10 years, and your final payment will be a balloon payment. Minimum line of $10,000. Maximum APR of 20%. No closing costs; if appraisal is needed, appraisal is paid for by borrower. Early closure penalty if line is closed within first three years. Offer is subject to credit approval. Offer subject to change without notice.
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Funds are available to you after loan closing.
- Funds are accessed by writing a check from your equity line checkbook.
- Your equity check will be welcomed anywhere a personal check is accepted.
- Payment options are based upon the current outstanding balance.
- The interest you pay may be tax deductible.*
- Secured by the equity in your personal residence.
- Check Current Rates
- Our online Home Equity application
Home Equity Loan
*Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.