St. Johns Bank College Center
At St. Johns Bank, we know how overwhelming it can be when you first start planning for college. That is why we compiled a list of websites that can help assist you with planning, financial aid and scholarships.
College Planning Websites
Financial Aid Websites
- National Scholarship Providers Association
- National Association for College Admission Counseling
- Scholarship Search Engine
Scholarship Scam information
St. Johns Bank would like to help you begin your college career on the right path financially. We are a locally owned and operated financial institution with locations in St. Louis and St. Charles counties. Several of our branches are close to Lindenwood University, St. Charles Community College and University of Missouri-St. Louis. We offer a variety of checking accounts some of which include roadside assistance and cell phone insurance, personal loans, free online banking, free mobile banking, mobile deposit and free bill pay. If you would like more information on our financial services, you can call (314) 428-1000 or fill out our contact us form.
St. Johns Bank Excellence Scholarship
Every year, St. Johns Bank offers a $1,000 scholarship to high school seniors in our banking area who plan to pursue a finance-related major in college.
- Here is our 2024 scholarship application: St. Johns Bank Excellence Scholarship Application (PDF).
- To apply online, please use our online application at MyScholarshipCentral.com.
- If you would like to pursue a career in banking, check out our Career Opportunities page.
Congratulations and good luck!